[LRUG] database account used by migrations

Frederik Fix frederikfix at eml.cc
Fri Dec 14 05:07:45 PST 2007

Hi Dafydd,

the migrations, like the rest of Rails make use of the credentials in
config/database.yml

If you just run rake db:migrate it will use the details from the
development section of that file.
When running RAILS_ENV=production rake db:migrate it will use the
details from the production section instead.

Hope this helps,
Frederik