[LRUG] graphics with ruby?

Dj Walker-Morgan codepope at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:50:01 PST 2007

Well, let's be honest, a major OS upgrade should mean you take a
backup anyway.
And preferably one that isn't in your cycle of normal backups.

That said, Leopard upgrading went well here, and Time Machine is such
a nice way
to manage backups; it's already saved me once in a situation where I
normally wouldn't
have gone to a backup.

Dj [ www.codepope.com ]