[LRUG] RailsConf 2007

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:21:37 PST 2007

They mention on the registration page that there are User Group
discounts available, so I've e-mailed to ask if we might qualify.
They do say that they can't apply retroactive discounts, so if anyone
feels safe in waiting till I hear back from them, I might be able to
swing us a discount.   Hopefully they'll get back to us sooner rather
than later, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Muz