[LRUG] Next Month - Call for participation

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 04:11:33 PST 2007

Welcome aboard Pratik!

Following our normal pattern (2nd Monday of the month) our March meeting
would be on the 12th, which is the first day of the QCon.  It might be worth
asking if any of the speakers on the Rails track fancy coming along, (if
they are around, the Rails day isn't untill Friday of that week), not
necessarily to speak, but just to meet the London Ruby "gang".

James Adam is a regular LRUG-er, so apart from him does anyone know any of
the other speakers and want to invite them?

Muz