[LRUG] Next Month - Call for participation

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Mon Feb 19 03:48:29 PST 2007

On 19 Feb 2007, at 11:18, James Adam wrote:

> On 2/16/07, Marcus Roberts <marcus at marcusr.org.uk> wrote:
>> Maybe we could bring code along and ask for suggestions on how to
>> improve its Ruby style?
>
> I think this is a great idea, and I'd like to see it extended to the
> point where it's not just the "ruby newbies" who are submitting their
> code for dismemberment - after all, if you're willing to criticise

Seconded. I've got some very nasty code for people to pick through
from pin in the map, and would be happy to volunteer to have it
pulled apart.

Chris

--
Chris Parsons
Director, Eden Development (UK) Ltd
chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
www.edendevelopment.co.uk

0845 0097 094
po box 425, winchester, so23 0wy, uk

Tried Pin in the Map? Mark a map location, add text, send to friends.
http://pininthemap.com

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the
sender which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee
(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any copying, disclosure,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all
copies. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.