[LRUG] Next Month - Call for participation

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Mon Feb 19 04:10:22 PST 2007

On 19 Feb 2007, at 12:01, Tom Ward wrote:
> Thirded.  I'll bring some of my crappy code along too.  Perhaps we
> should email the code to someone who can clean it up/turn it into
> keynote slides, ready for discussion.  A sort of moderator?  I would
> be willing.

Good idea - I'll pop through some of my code to you if you like, when
the next meeting date is booked in my diary (need to be there whilst
it's being pulled apart, so that I can make bad excuses which whine
about lack of time and 3am being a most inefficient time to code etc
etc)

>> www.edendevelopment.co.uk
>> 0845 0097 094
>> po box 425, winchester, so23 0wy, uk
>
> I didn't realise you were based in Winchester.  I used to go to the
> Green Man down the road from your address all the time, when I was at
> 6th Form.

Ah yes, that's perhaps 1 minute walk from where I'm sitting... :-) I
am (will be) a LRUG commuter - left London (Lewisham) for the shires
about 3 years ago.

Chris

--
Chris Parsons
Director, Eden Development (UK) Ltd
chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
www.edendevelopment.co.uk

0845 0097 094
po box 425, winchester, so23 0wy, uk
Map: http://pininthemap.com/edendevelopment

Tried Pin in the Map? Mark a map location, add text, send to friends.
http://pininthemap.com

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the
sender which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee
(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any copying, disclosure,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all
copies. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.