[LRUG] Next Month - Call for participation

Pratik Naik pratik at thinkwares.com
Fri Feb 16 03:43:59 PST 2007

Hi Guys!

This is my first message to the group, so a lil bit about myself. I
have been running freeonrails.com for long time now and coming to
London from India, for a job, this monday.

I had recently come across
http://qcon.infoq.com/qcon/tracks/show_track.jsp?trackOID=31 That's
qcon to be held in London. I guess March LRUG meet could be real fun
if we can get some of these guys for the meet. Just a thought.

Thanks,
Pratik