[LRUG] Next Month - Call for participation

Tom Ward tom at popdog.net
Mon Feb 19 04:01:28 PST 2007

On 19/02/07, Chris Parsons <chris at edendevelopment.co.uk> wrote:

>> I think this is a great idea, and I'd like to see it extended to the
>> point where it's not just the "ruby newbies" who are submitting their
>> code for dismemberment - after all, if you're willing to criticise

I'm always willing to criticise, James.   That sentence applies with
or without the comma ;)

> Seconded. I've got some very nasty code for people to pick through
> from pin in the map, and would be happy to volunteer to have it
> pulled apart.

Thirded.  I'll bring some of my crappy code along too.  Perhaps we
should email the code to someone who can clean it up/turn it into
keynote slides, ready for discussion.  A sort of moderator?  I would
be willing.

> www.edendevelopment.co.uk
> 0845 0097 094
> po box 425, winchester, so23 0wy, uk

I didn't realise you were based in Winchester.  I used to go to the
Green Man down the road from your address all the time, when I was at
6th Form.

Tom