[LRUG] Pizza On Rails

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 09:04:14 PST 2007

I've also decided to be more sociable and make a trip up to London
for my first LRUG meet.

...you're aren't the only one who's nervous :)

On 2 Feb 2007, at 16:40, Jason Cale wrote:

> Anyone on the list go to Pizza On Rails?
>
> I've finally decided i should try and be more sociable with the
> railers of this fair city. Im very scared.
>
> So Tuesday is judgement day as it were. Then a LRUG meeting the
> monday after? Blimey.

Chris Parsons
Director, Eden Development (UK) Ltd
chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
www.edendevelopment.co.uk

0845 0097 094
po box 425, winchester, so23 0wy, uk

Tried Pin in the Map? Mark a map location, add text, send to friends.
http://pininthemap.com

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the
sender which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee
(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any copying, disclosure,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all
copies. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.