[LRUG] February Meeting - Speakers needed

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 04:50:05 PST 2007

Hi all,

February's meeting is scheduled for the Monday the 12th of Feb, back in our
cosy underground lair on Sekeforde St kindly donated by Skills Matter.
However, we need someone to volunteer to give a talk about something.

It doesn't need to be particularly long, in depth, or even something you
think you know a lot about, chances are you'll cover something that no-one
else has thought of.  It doesn't even need to be a talk-to-the-crowd style
presentation.  You could lead a discussion based on things that confuse you
about ruby or maybe someone has an idea for a more practical or demo based
evening that we could have.  It's up to you, we'll appreciate anyone who
takes the time to do something.

Anyway, if you've got an itch to present that you want to scratch, or just a
suggestion for something you want to hear about, now is the time.

Cheers,

Muz

ps I don't recall if anyone volunteered something in any amount of
seriousness at the pub quiz, even with the offer of bonus points for doing
so.  If you did volunteer, raise your hand again and I'll pay more attention
this time.