[LRUG] February Meeting - Speakers needed

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:13:15 PST 2007

Richard has kindly stepped up to bat for the February meeting.  Yay him!

If you want your moment in the ruby-coloured spotlight there's still room
for someone to act as Richard's warm up and do a short talk for maybe 10
mins or so (or more or less, whatever, it's all very flexible).  It doesn't
even have to be a talk; it could be a demo, a song, a one-act play, a Rolf
Harris style 'have you guessed what it is yet' drawing session.  Let your
creative juices flow.

Cheers,

Muz