[LRUG] February Meeting - Details

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 04:29:25 PST 2007

Details for February's meeting are now up, all over the internet:

* http://lrug.org/meetings/2007/01/24/february-2007-meeting/
* http://skillsmatter.com/lrug
* http://upcoming.org/event/144326/

The executive summary of all this web-chat is:

Date: February 12th
Time: 6:30pm onwards
Location: the Skills Matter offices at 1 Sekeford Street, EC1R 0BEL[1] in
London's swinging Clerkenwell.

Talk 1: Our Italian friend Paolo Doná asking us *Do we really need a plugin
for tabbed navigation? *He'll be showing off his TabNav[2] plugin and asking
about how if ready-to-use widgets are ok?

Talk 2: London's own Richard Livsey telling us tales of RESTful apps, rails
plugins and liquid gas spills; a typical day when you are *Saving The World
With Rails*.

Talk 3: A re-run of the classic presentation from previous LRUG
meetings: Propping
up the bar in the pub round the corner by everyone.

Note: If you are coming, remember to register with Skills Matter via their
LRUG page[3] so they know about numbers for seating etc.

[1]
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=EC1R+0BE&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=51.523938,-0.104799&spn=0.008571,0.018969&om=1&iwloc=addr
[2] http://blog.seesaw.it/pages/tabnav
[3] http://skillsmatter.com/lrug