[LRUG] February Meeting - Speakers needed

Graeme Mathieson mathie at rubaidh.com
Wed Jan 24 00:43:36 PST 2007

Hi,

On 23/01/07, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:

> Drat! And here's me in London the Monday before with a half written
> presentation on an acts_as plugin I'm in the process of writing to
> make working with nested resources easier.

Ooh, if you're looking for anybody to test the plugin, just shout!  I've
gotten as far as tweaking the scaffold_resource generator so that it'll take
a --parent option and generate the appropriate goodness with the right calls
to +*_path+, etc.  I've also patched simply_helpful (see
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/6503 for the patch) so that +form_for+
will cope with nested resources.  But I'm sure there's more ways in which my
life could be made easier.

Cheers,

Graeme
--