[LRUG] [ANN] Ruby on Rail eXchange

Joanna Go joanna.go at skillsmatter.com
Fri Jan 19 08:14:53 PST 2007

Hello everyone!

I'm sure some of you already know that Skills Matter is holding a really
exciting event on Friday, February 9th called the Ruby on Rails
eXchange.  We're really pleased to have it and hope that it provides a
forum for discussion on Ruby/Rails technology.

We have really great speakers lined up.  Chad Fowler, author of /Rails
Recipes/ and /More Rails Recipes/, Tom Locke of the Hobo project
<http://hobocentral.net/blog/>, James Cox, presenter at the European
RailsConf 2006, and Ben Griffiths and Paul Battley, past LRUG presenters
and members are all lined up to speak.

Discussions will be on:
-Well factored Rails
- Managing a high performance Rails App
- Experiments with Very Rapid Development in Rails
- Rerouting Rails
- Testing and Rails   <http://hobocentral.net/blog/>

Tickets start at £50, if you register before January 21st, and go up to
£75 if you book afterwards, so book early!!   Ticket fees include
all-day refreshments, lunch, and entrance to afterparty.  For more
information, please visit: www.skillsmatter.com/rorexchange
<http://www.skillsmatter.com/rorexchange>

We hope to see many of you there!

Joanna
Skills Matter

--
*Joanna Go*
Marketing

*t* 0207 1072620
*f* 0207 1072621
*e* joanna.go at skillsmatter.com <mailto:joanna.go at skillsmatter.com>

**Skills Matter /2007 Events!!/*

*The RoR eXchange, feat. Chad Fowler, James Cox, and more! - February
9th <http://www.skillsmatter.com/rorexchange>*

*The Grails eXchange, feat. Graeme Rocher, Dierk Koenig, and more! - May
30th-June 1st <http://skillsmatter.com/menu/339>*
*

*Skills Matter Ltd*
<http://www.skillsmatter.com> 1 Sekforde Street