[LRUG] February Meeting - Speakers needed

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 15:33:10 PST 2007

"Murray Steele" <murray.steele at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> February's meeting is scheduled for the Monday the 12th of Feb, back in our
> cosy underground lair on Sekeforde St kindly donated by Skills Matter.
> However, we need someone to volunteer to give a talk about something.

Drat! And here's me in London the Monday before with a half written
presentation on an acts_as plugin I'm in the process of writing to
make working with nested resources easier.

So, I would volunteer, but it's a long way from Gateshead.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/