[LRUG] Newbie Question

wendy wendy at skillsmatter.com
Thu Jul 5 08:32:04 PDT 2007

Hi there,

You will also find podcasts and information on
http://skillsmatter.com/ruby-on-rails, including podcasts of last year's
RailsConf and some of the LRUG meetings.

David Black will teach a course on Routing and REST with Ruby at Skills
Matter on November 29th-30th. More information:
http://skillsmatter.com/routing-rest-ruby-rails

Wendy