[LRUG] LRUG Nights: Episode 2 - "Bad Blades"

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:45:11 PDT 2007

On 7/15/07, David Salgado <david at digitalronin.com> wrote:
> So, is this episode of LRUG Nights happening on the 17th or not? And, if so, where?

David Black is still keen to meet some people for drinks on Tuesday.
Since he's doing training for SkillsMatter it would make sense to meet
him at The Castle (the normal LRUG pub), in the absence of any other
suggestions.

I'm not sure if this constitutes the "next episode" of LRUG Nights or
not; I suppose it depends on how many people are going to come. It's
also a shame that the second episode might be in such a lazy choice of
pub.

So, *something* is happening on Tuesday evening. Probably at The
Castle. Probably around, say, 6.30-7pm. Anyone have any further
thoughts or suggestions?

--
* J *
  ~