[LRUG] LRUG Nights: Episode 2 - "Bad Blades"

dblack at rubypal.com dblack at rubypal.com
Wed Jul 11 10:00:11 PDT 2007

Hi --

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, James Adam wrote:

> Perhaps we need a third night? We have the Right Honourable David
> Black to blame for the 17th/19th quandry, so how about this:

I'm nothing but trouble :-)

> 24th of July: LRUG Nights, as originally mooted by myself
>
> 17th of July: KNIGHTRIDER!, guest starring David A. Black as "Doctor Kropotkin".
>
> 19th of July: KNIGHTRIDER 2000!, guest starring David A. Black as "The
> Voice of K.I.F.T".
>

> ... venues to be decided. WHAT THINK YE!?

It sounds like we should maybe meet on the 17th, and then also on the
19th if that works out.  Going in, I want to leave one of those nights
semi-free in case I get in touch with various non-Ruby friends, though
I may well coming crawling back to you if that doesn't happen.

So I'd probably lean toward the 17th as the main/definite time.

David

>>> http://www.corante.com/strange/
>>> http://www.suw.org.uk/
>>> http://www.openrightsgroup.org/