[LRUG] [Chat] IronRuby

Matthew Westcott matthew.westcott at torchbox.com
Tue Jul 24 02:47:21 PDT 2007

On 24 Jul 2007, at 10:24, Anthony Green wrote:

> [...]

"Today's IronRuby drop is still a very early version, and several
language features and most libraries aren't implemented yet (that is
why we are calling it a "pre-alpha" release)."

Hmm... so these days "pre-alpha" means beta, "alpha" means release
candidate, "beta" means stable, and "stable" means "oh my god, you're
still using that obsolete piece of junk?" That's inflation for you...

At this rate we'll have to start inventing new Greek letters for the
really experimental stuff :-)

- Matt