[LRUG] looking up uk addresses from postcode

Chris Roos chrisjroos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:27:01 PDT 2007

Do you need to get to street level?  If not, you might be able to use
this[1] list of UK outcodes to latitude/longitude.  I used this data to
create a little website that returns json formatted postcode data[2]

[1] http://www.easypeasy.com/guides/article.php?article=64
[2] http://seagul.co.uk/postcodes/se1 (se1 is just an example)