[LRUG] Next LRUG Meeting - 11th June

Martin Sadler mtsbtt at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 7 08:51:12 PDT 2007

I missed it unfortunately, as did the rest of LRUG'ers as far as I
remember.

I've not watched it yet but the whole thing (uncut) is available
online here:
http://groups.google.com/group/rejectconf/browse_thread/thread/
9f0bad56c4fad0c2

If anybody gets a chance to view it before the next meeting I'd be
interested in
a recap also.

  Martin