[LRUG] Next LRUG Meeting - 11th June

Tom Stuart tom at experthuman.com
Fri Jun 8 04:20:58 PDT 2007

On 8 Jun 2007, at 12:17, Murray Steele wrote:
> There has been much call for a talk on RSpec, but so far no-one has
> volunteered.  It sounds like you might be the man for the job?

Well, I'm no RSpec expert, but I do use it and, yeah, I'd be happy to
give a talk about it (as far as my understanding/experience goes).
I'm also enjoying the spanking-new make_resourceful Rails plugin so I
can say a few words about that too, although it's only tangentially
related.

I assume we're talking about *next* month here, right? :)

Cheers,
-Tom