[LRUG] Vacationing Rubyist

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:20:08 PDT 2007

Greetings, LRUG denizens-

I'm a developer from Portland, Oregon, and I'll be vacationing in the
UK next week.  I thought it might be fun to attend one of your
meetings, but apparently I'll have missed it by a week.  Still, if
anyone feels like chatting in a pub with an extremely jetlagged
American geek (and possibly his non-programmer sweetie), send me a
reply.  (=  I'll be staying in London the nights of 19-21 June.

A fairly representative sample of my silliness:
http://timestream.net/nonsequitur/

Thanks, and now back to your regularly scheduled mailing list...

-Sam