[LRUG] More discounts

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:17:10 PDT 2007

Hi all,

As well as the O'Reilly, Addison-Wesley and RailsConf Europe discount codes,
I've got a discount code from Skills Matter for the No Fluff Just Stuff
Exchange they are running at the end of August (you know the one, I've been
banging on about running a Birds of a Feather session for it for ages).  The
deal is:

"you can quote the code and get £50 off.  Group discounts still apply, so if
more than 5 people book then an additional discount will apply.  (Discount
rates and registration details can be found here:
www.nfjs-exchange.com/registration)  Anyway, if you would like to LRUG
members know about this on the chat list or something it will be greatly
appreciated.  Just as a note, early bird discount ends the 15th of July,
which can save an extra £145."

The conference looks like it would be of great interest to any Java
day-jobbers on the list, but also some of the Agile practices and REST or
JRuby stuff could be of interest even if you are not a Java-bod.

Anyway, standard deal, reply to me directly and I'll furnish you with the
code.  You'll just have to cut me a little slack about replying as I'll be
internet-deprived for the next week as I return to my wintery mountaintop
abode in Scotland for 'The Quickening'.

Cheers

Muz

ps.  James Darling started up a Last.fm group, join if you want and we can
work out what songs to play at the LRUG disco:
http://www.last.fm/group/LRUG- apparently we need 15 members before we
get charts generated.