[LRUG] DRECOM Award on Rails 2007

Makoto Inoue inouemak at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:06:01 PDT 2007

Hello, all.

One of Web 2.0 company in Japan called DRECOM is organizing programming
contest in Japan.

http://rails.drecom.jp/english_top

The best app will receive 1 million yen (worth 5k GBP) and one of the judge
last year was Matz(I am not sure if he will be the judge again this year,
but NaCl, the company he works at, is supporting the event).

I actually  joined it last year
with one of LRUG member , and it was very interesting event.

The English site has less information than Japanese site, so if many LRUG
members are interested, I can translate more detailed info (or you may use
google translate).

Anyone interested?

Makoto