[LRUG] rails conf

Paul Ardeleanu pardel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:41:49 PDT 2007

There is a note on group discounts on the conference website:

"User Group discounts are available. For discount information or to
see if your group is eligible please email railsug at oreilly.com for
details. To sign your group up with the O'Reilly User Group Program
please go to ug.oreilly.com."

Also, there is a 15% discount for someone who attended any of the
previous Railsconfs:
"Alumni Discount	Were you a paid attendee at RailsConf 2006/2007 or
RailsConf Europe 2006? If so, you are eligible for a 15% alumni
discount. Please email us at confreg at oreilly.com with the conference
you attended for verification and your special discount code."

Paul