[LRUG] rails conf + other discounts

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 02:14:13 PDT 2007

I have the discount code from O'Reilly.  Reply directly to me if you want
it.  As I said, it's a 15% discount that you have to use when you book your
ticket, and you can't combine it with other discounts.

In other discount news I have a 35% discount code for the O'Reilly UK store
(http://www.oreilly.com/ works for O'Reilly, Pragmatic Programmers, Rocky
Nook and Youngjin books), and a flyer from Addison-Wesley with a 35%
discount for their UK store (http://www.awprofessional.com/ruby).  If you
want these do the reply to me thing and I'll pass them on.

If you are coming to LRUG Nights on Tuesday I'll have the codes in my brain
and will be able to tell them to you there.

Hope they are of use to someone,

Cheers,

Muz