[LRUG] Ruby speaker wanted

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 03:26:23 PDT 2007

Speaking of August, I've got one talk lined up (Frederik Fix talking about
Ruby2Ruby and ParseTree - perhaps with a demo of a Ruby -> JS converter
plugin for rails).  Looking for another though...

So, let me know if you are interested in speaking (any topic welcome).  If
there's something you'd be interested in hearing about at a meeting, mention
it!  You never know I might be able to persuade someone to give a talk about
it.

Cheers,

Muz