[LRUG] Ideas

James Darling james at abscond.org
Tue Mar 6 05:50:29 PST 2007

Two subjects that I don't believe have been covered, but perhaps
could be...

The #lrug irc room (yes, all 5 of us) expresses interest in an rspec
talk, although this is perhaps not exactly a 'lightening talk'
And what about buzz of the moment, OpenID and ruby. This is perhaps
not relevant to enough people (have we ever done a head count of web
people to non-web people? Although saying that, OpenID isn't strictly
stuck to the web), perhaps this is more of a lightening talk.

Just throwing some ideas around,
James Darling
http://abscond.org