[LRUG] Job Vacancy at Eden

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 12:22:20 PST 2007

Hi all,

Hope this isn't too off-topic, but we've got a job vacancy for
someone who's got PHP but looking to break into using Ruby
professionally. It's based in Winchester, so it might be a stretch
distance-wise for a LRUGer, but thought this would be a relevant
place to post it.

Anyway, I've attached the blurb below. Happy to chat to people about
it at the meeting on Monday if anyone's interested. Looking forward
to coming to my first meeting (and possibly have my code blown apart :-)

Thanks
Chris

Company: Eden Development (Winchester, UK)
Job Title: Web Programmer

fresh vision for web applications. We're passionate about creating
very high quality web applications using latest technologies and
techniques. We're looking for a programmer with PHP and some Ruby on
Rails knowledge, with a desire to get more into Ruby on Rails. Good
XHTML, MySQL and Javascript knowledge would be great, and a little C+
+ or flash would go a long way. Most important however is a
willingness to learn, try anything, pick up new technologies and stay
on the cutting edge of software development. You don't need to have
professional experience. Training in best practice coding provided on
the job. Apply now for an excellent opportunity to become a core
member of a growing company.

--
Chris Parsons
Director, Eden Development (UK) Ltd
chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
www.edendevelopment.co.uk

0845 0097 094
po box 425, winchester, so23 0wy, uk
Map: http://pininthemap.com/edendevelopment

Tried Pin in the Map? Mark a map location, add text, send to friends.
http://pininthemap.com

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the
sender which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee
(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any copying, disclosure,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original message and all
copies. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.