[LRUG] another beginner.. ruby but not rails

Eleanor eleanor at goth-chic.org
Sat May 5 04:48:30 PDT 2007

On 4 May 2007, at 16:42, soledad penadés | sole wrote:
> By the way, I'm beginning to consider seriously using camping
> instead of php for small things and I wonder if someone here has
> used it... any opinion?

I've used it for a few small demo projects and it's a lot less
oppressive than I often find Rails. The idea of a Camping server with
micro-applications for each resource/URL also looks like a great idea
for a component-based web application, but until I think of something
to do with it I won't know for sure :)

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains