[LRUG] May Meeting - Specifics

James Darling james at abscond.org
Tue May 1 01:58:26 PDT 2007

I vote nothing about REST. I think we have done it, and while we
didn't cover it fully, I don't think we ever will, especially if we
want to keep people interested in coming along.

OpenID will still be a great conversation and seems to capture the
imaginations of all levels of ruby-fu.

I think the code reviews were a lot more successful than we felt they
were immediately afterwards.

So I vote a warm up act of code, with OpenID at centre stage.

James Darling
http://abscond.org