[LRUG] HAML introduction

Jonathan Leighton turnip at turnipspatch.com
Wed May 16 14:51:29 PDT 2007

I was listening to the Ruby on Rails podcast with Hampton Catlin, the
creator of Haml today. It has certainly inspired me to take a closer
look as my first reaction when it was released was "bah, HTML is good
enough". In general I thought the interview was pretty damn awesome and
would highly recommend listening to it - I especially like his comments
on the "Mac" attitude in the Rails community.