[LRUG] another beginner.. ruby but not rails

graham graham at theseamans.net
Fri May 4 07:29:02 PDT 2007

Hmm... as a beginner I would rather not be contemplating working my way
through lines like:

def R
c,*args;p=/\(.+?\)/;args.inject(c.urls.detect{|x|x.scan(p).size==args.size}.dup){|str,a|str.gsub(p,(a.method(a.class.primary_key
  )[]rescue a).to_s)};end;def / p;File.join(@root,p) end;end;

while debugging my tiny application. It's bad enough trying to debug my
own code, but at least I can comment that..

Thanks for the thought ;-)
Graham