[LRUG] May Meeting - Specifics

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:21:49 PDT 2007

Ok,

So we'll do the following:

1. hand out remaining Apress books for review
2. Dan's OpenID talk
3. another bit of code review (code to come - watch this space).
4. time for mentors + mentorees to meet

We'll keep the REST vs. SOAP talk for another time.  I promise I'll try to
be a bit less haphazard for next months meeting, and announce it with more
than a week to go.

There are some more details on the lrug site (
http://lrug.org/meetings/2007/05/06/may-2007-meeting/).  If you coming (or
just thinking about it) please remember to register your attendance on the
skills matter site (http://skillsmatter.com/lrug/) or we'll be allocated a
tiny room with one chair.

... and finally there's also the upcoming event (
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/176863/) if you *heart* online calendaring.

Cheers,

Muz