[LRUG] May meeting: Agenda change

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri May 11 01:35:36 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Dan's had to pull out of giving his OpenID talk on Monday.  We'll postpone
it to some other meeting, but we've now a hole in my "agenda", in order to
fill this void would anyone like to talk about something?  Clearly we could
fill it with more code review, but I'd rater space them out a bit.

It needn't be something very long, or prepared (and with only the weekend to
prepare it, no-one would expect it), so anyone?  Now's your chance, I will
literally accept any proposals at this point: knitted a nice sweater
recently, why not tell us about it (with appropriate rake tasks for
controlling your usb loom / knitting robot), had a hilarious adventure on
the town in the style of movies such as "Cold Dog Soup", "After Hours" or
"Adventures In Babysitting"? tell us about it in the context of releasing a
gem and you're in!

Muz