[LRUG] LRUG meeting at Skills Matter tonight!

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon May 14 06:23:29 PDT 2007

On 14/05/07, graham <graham at theseamans.net> wrote:

> I haven't been to one before... for the code review, what is the best
> format to bring code in? Just turn up with a laptop, or hardcopy, or what?

Hi Graham,

How it worked the last time we did it was that people emailed their code to
a single person (the curator) who tidied it up for presentation on the
night.  On the night the curator presented all the code off their laptop,
the original author gave a brief intro to the code and then everyone else
made comments about how it worked, might be improved or things they didn't
understand about it.  That seemed to work well as it meant we didn't have to
faff about with swapping over laptops (and only had to shout at one person
to change the colour scheme / brightness)

We also had more code than time, so tonight we're just going to use up
what's left over.  However, if you want to mail me what you have then we'll
see about including it tonight or in some future session.

Cheers,

Muz

Graham