[LRUG] Short-term contract position available

Tom Armitage tom at infovore.org
Thu Nov 29 09:58:05 PST 2007

Hello all - not normally one to do this, but thought some of you might be
interested.

Headshift (http://www.headshift.com), where I work, has got a short term
- one-to-three months - vacancy for a Rails developer. We're based near
Tower Bridge, and the work would be primarily located in our office -
though there's some scope for flexibility in that regard.

If you're interested, you should be familiar with modern, RESTful Rails,
comfortable with front-end integration, and have a working knowledge of
Capistrano. Which is probably a lot of you!

If you're interested, do NOT email me, but instead get in touch with
stuart at headshift.com .

Thanks,

t.