[LRUG] Rails Question : Matching Share Nested Resources to Controllers

Craig Webster craig at xeriom.net
Mon Nov 5 05:20:55 PST 2007

On 5 Nov 2007, at 13:16, Anthony Green wrote:
> What are peoples views on what is a sensible approach on what
> controller
> strategy you should employ for shared nested resources
> [...]
> Or a single controller with some form of contextual checking ?

Check out resources_controller which does this sort of thing rather
nicely:

   http://plugins.ardes.com/doc/resources_controller/

Cheers,
Craig
--
Craig Webster   | Lead Developer   | skype: craigwebster
Xeriom Networks | t: 0131 208 3800 | w: http://xeriom.net/

   -- Virtual machines, dedicated servers and colocation --

Xeriom Networks Limited.
94/1 Spring Gardens, Abbeyhill, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 5961686.

All agreements are made under our standard terms and conditions.
These can
be found at http://xeriom.net/terms_and_conditions