[LRUG] Rails Question : Matching Share Nested Resources to Controllers

Craig Webster craig at xeriom.net
Mon Nov 5 06:53:43 PST 2007

On 5 Nov 2007, at 14:43, Anthony Green wrote:
> Plenty of web designers, IAs and UX consultants hold an opposing view
> :-)

They don't count 'cause they don't agree with me :P

I'm willing to accept that it won't fit in all cases, but I'd be
interested in hearing why it should be marked up differently. I can
understand that it may be styled differently (but not too much -
consistency is good), but the markup should in the vast majority of
cases be the same. Are you able to give an example that will
illustrate the problem?

Cheers,
Craig
--
Craig Webster   | Lead Developer   | skype: craigwebster
Xeriom Networks | t: 0131 208 3800 | w: http://xeriom.net/

   -- Virtual machines, dedicated servers and colocation --

Xeriom Networks Limited.
94/1 Spring Gardens, Abbeyhill, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 5961686.

All agreements are made under our standard terms and conditions.
These can
be found at http://xeriom.net/terms_and_conditions