[LRUG] Rails Question : Matching Share Nested Resources to Controllers

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 06:58:55 PST 2007

I'm finding more and more problems with screen furniture that changes upon
context.

I have for example Cancel buttons on a create resource page that can return
you to 4 different locations depending on what route through the application
the user took to reach the point where they decide to create the resource.

Unfortunately the breadcrumb is also more complex that the simple insertion
of the parent source type.

The generation of partial directories based on parent resource name might
well be the way forward for some of this stuff.

Tony