[LRUG] Interesting related events coming up

Martin mtsbtt at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:42:08 PST 2007

I was chatting to Wendy Devolder of Skillsmatter last LRUG meeting and she
recommended a couple of related events that I thought
the group might be interested in attending:

* In-the-Brain of Peter Rodgers on - going beyond REST - Weds Nov 28th
http://skillsmatter.com/going-beyond-rest

* Erlang for 5 nines - In the Brain of Francesco Cesarini (Thursday, 13th
December 2007)
  http://skillsmatter.com/menu/772

* Coding the Architecture UG (Thursday, December 6th)
  http://skillsmatter.com/menu/787

Unfortunately I can't make the first two but I may be able to get to the
Coding Architecture one.
Any blog posts or emails back to the list on findings much appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin.