[LRUG] In the grim darkness of the far future there is only alternative presentation formats

David Salgado david at digitalronin.com
Wed Oct 17 03:39:01 PDT 2007

I think this is a great idea. I thought the rejectconf presentation
style was a lot of fun (how about "pikachoo session" for the name?).

If the date for the event is an issue, how about keeping up regular
LRUG sessions and taking submissions for the lightning talks in the
background until we have a "quorum" of nine, then making that the next
LRUG?

Cheers

David