[LRUG] 2 RoR openings in London / UK

Romain Eude Romain.Eude at touchlocal.com
Wed Oct 17 04:37:29 PDT 2007

Guys,

My company (Touch Local Ltd http://www.touchlocal.com<http://www.touchlocal.com/> ) has just decided to hire 2 new developers to help deals with our increasing workload to due company growth.

Profiles [broadly]:
* RoR developer
* Java (j2EE) past experience -ideally-
* SQL and DB stuff
* keen on working in a start-up atmosphere.

For more info, email me your CV and I'll pass it on.

Romain.

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by telephoning +44 (0)20 7840 4300 or email postmaster at touchlocal.com. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Touch Local cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and are not made on behalf of the firm.

Touch Local Limited
Registered Number: 2885607
VAT Number: GB896112114
9th Floor, 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TP
+44 (0)20 7840 4300