[LRUG] Looking for a Rails freelancer

Erin Staniland erin at withassociates.com
Thu Oct 25 09:19:26 PDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Rails freelancer to help out on a few projects.
We've some nice work coming up with some good clients.  Ideally your
experienced with Rails and you know TDD/BDD, some HTML/CSS and are
able to work in our studio.

We're a small (2 people) agency who work with start-ups, creatives,
charities and SME's.

If your interested can you email me, with your rates and a few
examples of your work,

Thanks,
Erin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With Associates

Top Floor
100 De Beauvoir Road
London  N1 4EN
+44 (0) 20 7923 4757
www.withassociates.com

With Associates is the trading name of With Associates UK LLP
Registered office: Top Floor 100 De Beauvoir Rd, N1 4EN
Registered in England under registration No. OC313207