[LRUG] Thursday?

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Tue Oct 30 08:20:13 PDT 2007

Thursday is good for Mitch, but is it too short notice for everyone else? The only other meetup I know will happen this thursday is the Petty Hooligan Posse (aka PHP user group) but I guess not many of you hip and happening Rubyists care too much for that.

Pub suggestions are welcome - the only two Sam Smiths Mitch knows of is one on The Fitzroy on Charlotte Street http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub6.html and The Lamb and Flag just north of Oxford Street http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub118.html - but both of these tend to be crammed with lowlives...

Mitch