[LRUG] In the grim darkness of the far future there is only alternative presentation formats

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 06:26:37 PDT 2007

On 17/10/2007, Tom Ward <tom at popdog.net> wrote:

> On 17/10/2007, Murray Steele <murray.steele at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This seems like a lark, as nothing makes a presentation more fun than
> having
> > to follow strict rules.  In our beery wisdom we decided that the
> February
> > meeting (11th Feb) would be the best time to do this, not December as
> there
> > could be parties or whatever and not January as folk might not be here
> or
> > still be unrecovered from Hogmanay excess.
>
> Are we not going to have another pub quiz in January?  I'll ask the
> questions if Murray or noone else wants to?  What do people think?

I don't know about anyone else but I had fun with the pub quiz.  That might
be because I enjoy photoshopping pictures so only the hair and glasses
remain.  Doing another one sounds good to me, and if I get to take part
rather than just do the questions, even better, but I'm happy to help out in
whatever way necessary.