[LRUG] RoR developer required, London

Mike Thomas mike at pitch7.com
Thu Oct 18 08:05:12 PDT 2007

Hello all,
Glad I finally found the home of London's Ruby developers! I'm afraid my
first post is a job post, but I hope to be contributing more in the
future. Hopefully the following will be of interest to some of you.

PITCH7 are a London based organisation providing seed funding, web
development and business expertise to exciting web2.0 startups
(including some of our own).

We're a small team with a background in music, film and technology and
have worked with Optimum Releasing, Warp Records, Bleep.com and Rough
Trade Shops.

We require an outstanding RoR developer, able to elegantly solve
impossible problems, work to demanding deadlines and breeze through
large-scale application development. You will be involved in all
projects from conception to delivery, with your ideas and input proving
integral to their success (rewards include share options).

If this is the sign you've been waiting for, send us your CV and a few
examples of your work to adventurer at pitch7.com

Thanks,
Mike
Pitch7