[LRUG] Episode #5: Just a Gigolo

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Wed Oct 31 13:18:00 PDT 2007

Right gang, I hear a murder planned on an innocent Pumpkin at the Blue Posts ( http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub1.html ) tomorrow night (Nov 1st). We've got to stop these criminals from spilling ruby blood in the gutters of Fitzrovia. Rumours on the grapevine say our sub standard allies may back us up.

It's short notice I know - but I need as many of you there as possible: I'm going to jump in my car and get there for about 6.30-7pm - let's clean the filth from the streets of London (and maybe drink another beer).