[LRUG] BBC Software Engineer Roles

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 01:27:46 PDT 2007

We¹re recruiting again...

The BBC¹s Audio and Music Interactive software engineers build innovative
interactive products and services for all the corporation¹s radio networks,
working on the web, DAB, mobiles and interactive TV. Among our many
achievements are the highly successful www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 and
www.bbc.co.uk/music websites. You¹ll work as part of a team building,
testing and supporting interactive products in Ruby, Perl and Python.

http://jobs.chinwag.com/jobs/13542

More and more of our 'products' are being built with Ruby, and those with a
desire to do some mentoring would be especially welcome.

I'll be at the next LRUG, as no doubt will former BBC detainee Matt
Patterson, should you wish to know more

Tony

http://www.bbc.co.uk/